We hope you’ve heard the exciting news that Atlassian is headed to Barcelona for our first ever Atlassian Summit Europe happening May 2 – 5 and we want to make sure you don’t miss out on this inaugural event! So dust off that passport and get ready for four jam-packed days of Atlassian best practices, networking and sessions sure to accelerate your skills and take your team to the next level.
Top items you won’t want to miss
At Summit Europe we’ll be hosting many events including AtlasCamp, Partner Day, and offering product training! Here’s what you’ll get out of Summit:
- Lay the foundation for success and sharpen your product skills with in-person training courses ranging from beginner to advanced skill levels on numerous Atlassian products.
- Hear how top leaders build strong, focused, and collaborative teams at all levels.
- Learn tools, tips, and tricks to create your custom Atlassian stack at AtlasCamp.
- Meet different teams from various industries from around the globe and discover how they use the same products you do.
- Talk to Atlassians directly about how to use our products to collaborate more effectively and efficiently within your organization.
- Participate in the famed Atlassian tradition, ShipIt Live.
- Party in style at Summit BASH featuring bottomless food, drinks, and entertainment.
- Attend your choice of 50+ sessions with dedicated tracks on topics including ‘Build & Deploy’, ‘Teams & Innovation’ and so much more!
Convince your boss
Need more support to get that approval to attend? Check out this ‘Convince your boss’ letter template and personalize it for your boss today.
The post Summit Europe: how to convince your boss that you should attend appeared first on Atlassian Blogs.