Smarter enterprise storage
Deploying scalable, flexible enterprise storage shouldn’t lock you in to high-cost proprietary solutions. Red Hat® Storage Server helps your enterprise manage the explosion of big, semi-structured, and unstructured data growth while maintaining the storage performance, capacity, and availability you need to meet your most demanding enterprise storage requirements.
Red Hat's open software solution for scale-out network-attached storage (NAS) lets you manage exponential data growth at a fraction of the cost of other storage solutions.
Easily access information
Whether deployed on-premise, or in a private, public, or hybrid cloud environment, Red Hat Storage makes it easier to access information, brings freedom of choice, and brings the power of community-driven innovation to your enterprise.
Red Hat Storage Server solves enterprise storage requirements, including:
- Enterprise-wide file sharing with a single access point across data storage locations.
- Nearline storage for infrequently accessed data that needs to be online.
- Rich media (audio and video) content distribution with petabyte-scale storage and high-read performance requirements.
- High-performance storage for bandwidth-intensive applications like weather prediction and oil and gas exploration.
- Centralized Storage-as-a-Service to enterprise applications.
Backup target and archive for on-site or off-site data protection.