For a container, a system that does not require any updating ever. Work off the host OS so there is automated updates.
+ We have a value added service to administrative skills required for your server.
- Monitoring of your operating system or applications includes identification of issues before they occur and notification if a problem arises. We will also provide monthly analysis of your operating system or application.
- Reporting includes continuous monitored elements in the form of trending graphs reflecting resolved issues, open issues and any SLA breaches for a period. The reporting will also reflect any available updates and those applied. Uptime of all servers or applications are also shown, heat map of systems giving the most problems are also shown. Service details, support and escalation procedures are all documented and shared with your team. Information is empowerment and there we would like to keep our clients up to date with vendor news of new products, services and offerings.
- Maintenance includes the checking of logs and error reports.
- Support is for when there is a break-fix need for existing environments, general trouble shooting and technical support that can be provided telephonically via email, or via remote response or through an on-site resource.
- Administration is the day to day adding, removing and updating of user account information, resetting passwords and other system administrative support. User and group set-up and maintaining of accounts will be managed off-site or on-site according to your needs. Managing file systems and permission management.