A full systems service for your mission critical systems.
+ Administration element as an added service for your mission critical environment.
- Monitoring of your operating system or applications includes identification of issues before they occur and notification if a problem arises. We will also provide monthly analysis of your operating system or application.
- Reporting includes continuous monitored elements in the form of trending graphs reflecting resolved issues, open issues and any SLA breaches for a period. The reporting will also reflect any available updates and those applied. Uptime of all servers or applications are also shown, heat map of systems giving the most problems are also shown. Service details, support and escalation procedures are all documented and shared with your team. Information is empowerment and there we would like to keep our clients up to date with vendor news of new products, services and offerings.
- Maintenance includes the checking of logs and error reports.
- Updates can be applied in two ways. On-demand Updates or Managed Updates.
- On-demand updates are vendor supplied, for which customers are responsible for ensuring the correct subscriptions are in place. All available updates at the time of updating will be applied to the system. This mitigates any risk of compliance for the busy IT team that should be focusing on core business issues.
- Managed updates are vendor supplied, customers are responsible for ensuring the correct subscriptions are in place. The systems are updated in a phased approach that will follow development, test, quality assurance and production environments as per your requirements and policies. You have the option to select which of the available updates you must apply to your system, ensuring that environments are on the same patch level. Managed updates provide a standard operating environment.
- Support is for when there is a break-fix need for existing environments, general trouble shooting and technical support that can be provided telephonically via email, or via remote response or through an on-site resource.
- Administration is the day to day adding, removing and updating of user account information, resetting passwords and other system administrative support. User and group set-up and maintaining of accounts will be managed off-site or on-site according to your needs. Managing file systems and permission management.