This is ideal for a Disaster Recovery system and we make sure that it’s ready when you need it.
We are there to assist if your mission critical server goes down, with a smooth switch over to the DR.
- Monitoring of your operating system or applications includes identification of issues before they occur and notification if a problem arises. We will also provide monthly analysis of your operating system or application.
- Reporting includes continuous monitored elements in the form of trending graphs reflecting resolved issues, open issues and any SLA breaches for a period. The reporting will also reflect any available updates and those applied. Uptime of all servers or applications are also shown, heat map of systems giving the most problems are also shown. Service details, support and escalation procedures are all documented and shared with your team. Information is empowerment and there we would like to keep our clients up to date with vendor news of new products, services and offerings.
- Maintenance includes the checking of logs and error reports.
- Updates can be applied in two ways. On-demand Updates or Managed Updates.
- On-demand updates are vendor supplied, for which customers are responsible for ensuring the correct subscriptions are in place. All available updates at the time of updating will be applied to the system. This mitigates any risk of compliance for the busy IT team that should be focusing on core business issues.
- Managed updates are vendor supplied, customers are responsible for ensuring the correct subscriptions are in place. The systems are updated in a phased approach that will follow development, test, quality assurance and production environments as per your requirements and policies. You have the option to select which of the available updates you must apply to your system, ensuring that environments are on the same patch level. Managed updates provides a standard operating environment.