Join one of the largest providers of Open-Source solutions in Africa as a Sales Account Manager for the Banking Sector.
The purpose of this role is to generate an active enterprise pipeline and manage client relations with key stakeholders in order to retain and generate new business, according to targets set. This role will have a specific focus on the banking sector.
Some of the responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Build relationships with all stakeholders.
- Maintain day-to-day relationship management of a predefined set of accounts.
- Be the central point of contact for clients and a medium between various stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Have a full understanding of the Obsidian core values and business value offerings.
- Maintain a high-level, broad understanding of current IT industry trends.
- Continuous learning on products.
- Up-to-date account plans for each client enable Obsidian with a deep and wide understanding of existing landscape, competition, and threats, as well as planning for future opportunities/engagements.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- The sales pipeline is managed to align with the business goals and business model.
- Responsible for the achievement of individual targets.
- Ensure CRM is up to date and all admin processes are adhered to.
- Have 10+ years of Account Management experience
- Have experience in IT sales
- Have experience with solution selling
- Ability to work independently within a team
- CRM experience
- Able to understand client needs and communicate effectively to the relevant product specialist/team member
- Able to prioritise and manage time optimally
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Have both hunting and farming capabilities
- Have experience in the banking sector
- General understanding of:
- Modern application development
- Open Source
- Big Data
- DevOps / Agile
Apply by sending the below consent (date and signed) together with your CV, Matric Certificate, Academic transcripts, and relevant Certifications to email@example.com